Thursday, June 13, 2013

Big Sur, New Hat

My husband Gio and I are making the move from southern California to the San Francisco Bay area in two and a half weeks, we've got ourselves signed away on an apartment lease and are ready to go (car willing, that is). After our apartment-searching trip I convinced Gio to drive down the coast through Big Sur, because it's the most gorgeous place you'll ever be; I thought it was great but the damn car didn't take the winding coast highway too well.. Anyway here are pictures Gio took of me in my mod-Amish look.

I'm wearing:
  • black late-60s hat (from Black Cat Vintage Collective, San Jose CA)
  • early 60s gray wool jumper dress with matching belt (from Villains Vintage Clothing, Orange CA)
  • black 60s/70s polyester turtleneck shirt (also from Villains)
  • original 80s Morrissey button
  • (not pictured) 60s saddle shoes





My name, by the way, is Lisa - art student & owner/director/model/photographer/buyer/seller/shipping dept/customer service of soon-to-be eBay store
  La Concha Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment